2 Foot 350 Watt 240 Volt Electric Baseboard Heater
The Cadet electric baseboard heater is the number one choice for low cost installation, and the quiet operation makes it the preferred heater for bedrooms, utilizing convection to circulate air.
Cadet Manufacturing began operations in the winter of 1957. For over 44 years, Cadet Manufacturing has met the challenges facing the industry through continual product innovation, educating industry, and engineering additional safety designs in their products. Cadet has enjoyed a reputation for providing quality products and unmatched customer service, and with pride offer the best from the Cadet family to yours.
- White or almond powder coat paint for a durable finish
- 350 Watts at 240 Volt, 262 Watts at 208 Volts
- Works best when placed under a window
- Thermostat required (not included)
- Oversized High Temperature Limit Switch with Full Length Capillary Sensor Tube
- Easy Installation
- Heater Must Be Cleaned Every 6 Months
- 3' Clearance in Front; 12" Above; 6" to Sides