- Features a powerful 110 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications
- Housing mounts to joists directly or via adjustable mounting brackets for greater installation flexibility
- An integrated humidity sensor automatically triggers the fan's highest CFM setting until humidity levels drop to acceptable levels, ensuring adequate ventilation and preventing harmful mildew or mold buildup
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately)
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit
Humidity Sensing: This fan includes a sensor that automatically engages the fan when sufficient humidity is detected. This not only adds convenience but also saves money on your energy bills over the life of the unit.
Low Sones: We know that comfort and ambience matter in your bathroom. This fan produces 0.7 sones of sound output, keeping your bathroom quiet and peaceful.
Mid CFM Capacity: This fan has an ample 110 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of clearing capacity designed for medium sized bathrooms. Controlling humidity in your bathroom extends the life of your décor and makes for a more hospitable space to prepare for the day ahead.
- CFM: 110
- Sones: 0.7
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 13.75 Inches
- Grill Length: 12.875 Inches
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Light Included: No
- Housing Length: 11-3/8"
- Housing Width: 10-1/2"
- Housing Depth: 7-5/8"
- QTXEN080FLT: 80 CFM, Fluorescent Lighting
- QTXEN110FLT: 110 CFM, Fluorescent Lighting
- QTXEN110S (This Model): 110 CFM, Humidity Sensor
- QTXEN110SFLT: 110 CFM, Fluorescent Lighting, Humidity Sensor
- QTXEN150FLT: 150 CFM, Fluorescent Lighting