The Arlington cast iron gas stove, with its slender, space saving design and 45° venting, is perfect for smaller room applications. Despite being small in size, it holds a large PHAZERAMIC™ burner system and features a brightly glowing ember bed for all the look and feel of a larger stove. Mirro-Flame™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels and Napoleon's exclusive Night Light™ setting are included with the Arlington™ for a complete, top of the line experience.
Napoleon's Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces do not require a chimney and can be vented directly through a wall or roof. The direct vent draws its combustion air from outside while venting to the same outside atmosphere - thereby not consuming warm house air, nor competing with other appliances and furnaces for combustion air. Direct venting also eliminates drafts and heat loss associated with other fireplaces.
- 20,000 BTUs of heating power keeps your home warm even during the coldest nights
- Realistic PHAZER® logs create a natural burning wood look
- Mesh safety barrier prevents direct contact with the viewing area glass, preventing burns
- Millivolt ignition system keeps your fireplace working even without power
- Built-in on/off switch and adjustable flame and heat control gives you customizable comfort
- High heat ceramic glass front offers a safe, beautiful view of the fire
- All Napoleon products are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- BTU Output: 20000
- Depth: 15-3/4"
- Duct Size: 4" x 7" Round
- EPA Compliant: No
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Glass Type: Ceramic
- Height: 25-3/8"
- Installation Type: Free Standing
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Pipe Shape: Round
- Product Weight: 160 lbs
- Vent Free: No
- Vent Location: Angled
- Vent Type: Direct Vent
- Width: 19-1/4"
- Zero Clearance: No