Napoleon's Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces do not require a chimney and can be vented directly through a wall or roof. The direct vent draws its combustion air from outside while venting to the same outside atmosphere - thereby not consuming warm house air, nor competing with other appliances and furnaces for combustion air. Direct venting also eliminates drafts and heat loss associated with other fireplaces.
- Advanced burner system creates a realistic dancing flame effect
- Electronic ignition with a battery-powered backup and on/off switch
- Mesh safety barrier prevents direct contact with the viewing area glass, preventing burns
- High heat ceramic glass front offers a safe, beautiful view of the fire
- All Napoleon products are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Approved for use in mobile homes
- Anti-Condensation Switch: Helps to control and reduce the amount of condensation released from your Napoleon gas stove. Conveniently small, you can install this out of site either beneath or to the side of your stove so as not to draw from the aesthetic.
- Phazer™ Log Set: Napoleon's Phazer™ logs are produced by a unique process where ceramic fibers are melded together in the form of a variety of log shapes. They are then hand painted to create the most realistic looking logs available. The properties of the ceramic fibers allow the logs to withstand the extreme temperatures that they are exposed to within the fireplace.
- Blower: No
- Max BTU Input: 35000
- Max BTU Output: 27300
- Duct Size: 4" x 7" Round
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane, Natural Gas
- Height: 30-1/2"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
- Installation Type: Free Standing
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes