The Noritz GHQ-C3201WX-FF US NG has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Provides home and hot water heating conveniently in a single, energy efficient unit
- 304 stainless steel heat exchangers enable higher corrosion resistance to promote product longevity and durability
- Wall-mountable, compact design for ease of installation and integration into any home's aesthetic
- Ideal temperature ranges from 90°F-140°F in domestic mode and 80°F-180°F in heating mode
- Includes the required wall mounting bracket, outdoor temperature sensor, and heating pressure relief valve for your convenience
- Professional installation recommended to align with local codes and regulations
- 1 year labor, 5 year parts, and 12 year heat exchanger manufacturer warranties included
- Simultaneous Operation of DHW and Heating: These simultaneous capabilities are easy to control and especially beneficial for applications that do not store or deliver heat energy efficiently. A user can, for example, take a shower without worrying about experiencing a corresponding drop in room temperature.
- Ultra Low Emissions: This unit far exceeds the toughest emissions standards. It's fully modulating burner has a nitrogen-oxide emissions level of only 14 parts per million (ppm), far below the South Coast Air Quality Management District requirement of 20 ppm.
- Height: 27"
- Width: 18-1/2"
- Depth: 12-13/16"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Application: Combination
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Vent Type: Direct Vent
- Vent Pipe Size: 2", 3"
- Vent Maximum Run: 60', 100'
- Energy Star: Yes
Combination Boiler, Combi Boiler, Dual Boiler
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Noritz GHQ-C3201WX-FF US NG*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.