The Noritz NRCP982-DV-NG has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
The NRCP features an internal pump that can be used in two different modes. External mode, combined with a return line, can keep the water in the pipes warm resulting in lower wait times for hot water. Internal mode, which does not require a return line, will keep the water within the unit warm to reduce the traditional delay between water demand and the startup sequence. This unit is equipped with heavy duty 304 stainless steel heat exchanger for superior thermal transfer as well as excellent resistance to scale formation. Noritz NRCP series heaters can be vented using 2-schedule 40 PVC pipe and operate with as little as 3.5 water column on the incoming gas line. These features contribute to a relatively low installation cost. All brought to you by Noritz, the world's largest producer of tankless water heaters.
- Unit is for indoor installations only
- Venting can be longer due to the style of burner, 2 or 3 PVC venting can be used and no dipswitch settings are needed for longer vent runs
- Built in recirculation pump, saving you and your customer money by not having to purchase an additional recirculation pump
- Intake vent is on the right and exhaust vent is on the left, this is opposite of other DV Noritz tank less water heaters
- Width: 17-5/16"
- Height: 28-11/16"
- Depth: 14-13/16"
- Product Weight: 85
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Gas Type: Liquid Propane
- Gas Connection: 3/4"
- Water Connection: 3/4"
- Water Pressure (Min): 15 psi
- Water Pressure (Max): 150 psi
- Temperature (Min): 100° F
- Temperature (Max): 140° F
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 60
- Amperage: 1.43
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Noritz NRCP982-DV-NG*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.