Item # bci3164765
- Perfect for larger size homes, install this fan at the top of the stairs, turn both motors and watch your interior home temperature plummet in just minutes
- The fan's motor and self-contained duct system hangs in the attic and quiet operation is made possible by QuietCool's acoustical ducting that provides six feet of separation between the fan motor-head and the ceiling intake grill
- The efficient motor uses only 115 watts to move 2280 cubic feet of air per minute to cool and ventilate up to 1125 square feet
- Can help you slash your A/C related electricity costs by up to 90% and pays for itself faster than any other green energy product on the market today
- Available WiFi smart control (IT-36001 sold separate)
- HVI-916 airflow rate for California: 1770 CFM
- CFM: 1829
- CFM: 2280
- Decibels: 43 - 45
- Duct Diameter: 16"
- Grille Length: 16"
- Grille Width: 20"
- Material: Steel
- Max Ventilation Area: 1125 Sq. Ft.
- Product Weight: 43 lbs
- Rough Opening Length: 14-1/4"
- Rough Opening Width: 18-1/4"
- Voltage: 120 v
- Watts: 199 w
- Watts: 245 w
- QC CL-1500: 1464 CFM Whole house fan from the Classic Series
- QC CL-2250 (This model): 2280 CFM Whole house fan from the Classic series
- QC CL-3100: 3009 CFM Whole house fan from the Classic Series
- QC CL-4700: 4505 CFM Whole house fan from the Classic Series
- QC CL-5400: 5462 CFM Whole house fan from the Classic Series
- QC CL-6400: 6020 CFM Whole house fan from the Classic Series
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- QuietCool QC CL-2250
Dimensions and Measurements
Max Ventilation Area
1125 sq. ft.
Rough Opening Length
Characteristics and Features
Whole House Fan
Electrical and Operational Information
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
Country Of Origin
Made in America
1 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts, 10 Year Motor Fan Assembly