Item # bci3164759
- Perfect for larger size homes, install this fan at the top of the stairs, turn both motors and watch your interior home temperature plummet in just minutes
- The fan's single motor and self-contained duct system hangs in the attic and quiet operation is made possible by QuietCool's acoustical ducting that provides six feet of separation between the fan motor-head and the ceiling intake grill
- With dual motor design and part of the Energy Saver Line this is one of the most powerful fans QuietCool produces
- Single fans operates at 2261 CFM creating powerful cooling operation
- Can help you slash your A/C related electricity costs by up to 90% and pays for itself faster than any other green energy product on the market today
- Available WiFi smart control (IT-36001 sold separate)
- HVI-916 airflow rate for California: 1850 CFM
- CFM: 1991 / 2261
- Decibels: 38 / 45
- Duct Diameter: 16"
- Grille Length: 14"
- Grille Width: 18"
- Material: Steel
- Max Ventilation Area: 1125 Sq. Ft.
- Product Weight: 47 lbs
- Rough Opening Length: 14-1/4"
- Rough Opening Width: 18-1/4"
- Voltage: 120 v
- Wattage: 141 w
- QC ES-1500: 1464 CFM Whole House Fan from the Energy Saver Series
- QC ES-2250 (This Model): 2261 CFM Whole House Fan from the Energy Saver Series
- QC ES-3100: 3103 CFM Whole House Fan from the Energy Saver Series
- QC ES-4700: 4427 CFM Whole House Fan from the Energy Saver Series
- QC ES-5400: 5422 CFM Whole House Fan from the Energy Saver Series
- QC ES-6400: 6328 CFM Whole House Fan from the Energy Saver Series
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- QuietCool QC ES-2250
Dimensions and Measurements
Max Ventilation Area
1125 sq. ft.
Rough Opening Length
Characteristics and Features
Whole House Fan
Electrical and Operational Information
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
Country Of Origin
Made in America
1 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts, 10 Year Motor Fan Assembly