Item # bci3415131
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Controls Recommended
- Perfect for larger size homes, install this fan at the top of the stairs, turn the motor on and watch the interior temperature of your home plummet in just minutes
- Energy Saver Classic fans include an electronically commutated AC/DC brushless motor. Known as “ECM” motors, these motors offer ultra-high efficiency with very high CFM/Watt ratios. All Energy Saver Classic fans operate on low wattage and low amperage
- Single fan operates at 6878 CFM on high, creating powerful cooling operation
- Can help you slash your A/C related electricity costs by up to 90% and pays for itself faster than any other green energy product on the market today
- Unit carries a 10 year manufacturer's warranty
- HVI-916 airflow rate for California: 5170 CFM
- CFM: 4304, 6878
- Duct Diameter: 24"
- Grille Length: 16"
- Grille Width: 38"
- Material: Steel
- Max Ventilation Area: 3440 Sq. Ft.
- Product Weight: 109 lbs
- Rough Opening Length: 14-1/4"
- Rough Opening Width: 36-1/4"
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 164, 727
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- QuietCool QC ES-7000
Dimensions and Measurements
Max Ventilation Area
3440 sq. ft.
Maximum Vent Length
Characteristics and Features
Whole House Fan
Electrical and Operational Information
Warranty and Product Information
10 Year Limited