Item # bci3515337
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Baffle Filters Recommended
- Carbon Filters Recommended
- Duct Cover Extension Recommended
- Make Up Air Kit Recommended
- Recirculating Kit Recommended
- This range hood is good for a variety of uses with its 290 and 390 CFM options
- Mesh filters are removable and dishwasher safe
- Included LED lighting helps illuminate your cooktop
- Touch controls are intuitive and easy to use
- Covered by a 1 year labor, 3 year parts manufacturer warranty
- The ICON Touch™ Controls seamlessly integrate into the hood’s stainless steel canopy and contribute to the hood’s sleek aesthetic. Homeowners can easily control the 5-speeds, delay-off function, auto reminders and Airflow Control Technology (ACT ™: an exclusive technology that gives builders and developers the freedom to install range hoods with maximum blower CFM, without having to compromise power or design
- ACT ™: an exclusive technology that gives builders and developers the freedom to install range hoods with maximum blower CFM, without having to compromise power or design
- The future just got brighter. BriteStrip™ LED lighting includes key features such as being dimmable, lasts 25,000 hours, has a 3,000K warm white color and evenly distributes light over your cooking surface.
- CFM: 290, 390
- Sones: 6
- Speeds: 5
- Duct Size: 6" Round
- Duct Discharge: Vertical
- Width: 23-7/8"
- Depth: 22-1/16"
- Height: 27"
- Height Above Cooktop: 26" to 34"
- Voltage: 120
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Zephyr ZAN-E24CS
Dimensions and Measurements
Ceiling Height (Max)
Ceiling Height (Min)
Height Above Cooktop
26" to 34"
Available Without Blower
Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating
Characteristics and Features
Number of Bulbs
Electrical and Operational Information
Auto Shut Off
Watts Per Bulb
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
1 Year Labor, 3 Year Parts